Thursday, November 11, 2010

COCHON CAN'T FIT INTO HER GREENS...


COCHON:  It's not fair!!!!
No matter what I do,
I just can't seem to
loose that last 50 pounds.


BURRITO:  Yup...


COCHON:  And all you do is eat....
ALL day long.
And look at you, not an ounce of fat on you!


BURITTO:  Yup.


COCHON:  Burrito....


BURRITO:  Yup.


COCHON:  Do you still love me?


BURRITO:  
Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.




COCHON: 
with a big sigh
"I love it when you quote Shakespeare to me.  
It makes me feel like jello!"

If music be the food of love, play on.
William Shakespeare

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Mother Teresa

If you live to be a hundred, 
I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, 
so I never have to live without you.
Winnie the Pooh










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer..

Anonymous said...

I just added your feed to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts.