Thursday, September 30, 2010

TREASURES IN MY GARDEN....a few of my friends

While walking through the garden this morning, 
I decided to run back and get the camera to capture a few pics of my friends and their little worlds. 
Time becomes irrelevant once my feet hit the grass and I literally get lost 
in His ever so cleverly creative world.  
Each flower, insect, bird,etc... is so uniquely and beautifully made.  
I can almost here them all singing praises to their maker!!!  


The zinnias bursting out from the ground to provide a magnificent pink ruffly pillow 
for the butterflies to  perch and engulf their sweet needs.



The colors are countless as they dance around the garden 
creating a work of art that is fleeting and temporary and treasured. 
 Each second is original.  Each minute is filled with creation.  
Each hour paints a portrait of the One who created all that is within my little garden.  
He gives me a taste of Him each time I visit.


This little guy is a regular at the "Bouquet Diner" on the southern side of our house.
He has his own table and likes to show off his importance by running off a lot of the other guest and helping himself to the entire buffet... all day!!!


He also has some bad table manners....  
He's sticking his tongue out at me as I try to take his picture.  
He's obviously migrating from the North and does not respect the hospitality of us Southerners!!




And sweet little Cow...
I know she's a cat but we thought it appropriate since she looks like a Dairy cow.
We have no boundaries over here ... 
You call em like you see em!!!
Our kids might need a little therapy later but they'll be OK!!!




Now what is it like to be a grasshopper!!!
His furniture is to die for.
Can you imagine trying to decide on which color to sit on that day.....
and oh yeah.... you can eat the couch!!!
How cool is that?



And check out this little Bumble Bee...
Pigging Out!!!
Check out how much food he already has stuffed in his 'pockets'.
He's embarrassing himself...
Oh... I forgot!!! There's no such thing as embarrassment in their world.
How wonderful!!!

FYI:
Did you know that when bees get together in the morning...
they decide on which flower to get their food from for the day?
They all leave with only one flower on the brain and do not touch another variety
until maybe another day.
Cross Pollination at its best...
Now I wonder who could have orchestrated that?
HMMMM
(with a missing I)


I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

Ava said...

Beautiful photographs, beautiful words...thanks for making me stop, smile, and ponder today :o) Looking forward to your next blog...
Love ya!