Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ANGELS

6" x 24"
$95 .00



6" x 24"
$95 .00


These have a neat little story behind them.
While walking one day with my son,
I stumbled upon some really thin pieces of wood...
almost like thin slivers of shingles.
I knew I had to have them!!!
So, I went home and spread them out on our living room floor.
There were 12 in all.
I went to bed that night excited about
the new canvases.
The next morning, I was ready to paint....
only there was one small glitch!!!
My back went out.
Despite the glitch...
I started the paintings.
I knew that 12 angels were going to appear on those thin scraps of wood.
Usually, when my back goes out, no position makes it better.
but this time...
the only position that eased the pain
was in a crouched position..
sitting on my knees and crouching over!!!
A convenient position for painting!!!
On the 3rd day
and the 12th angel...
No more pain!!!
I love how God literally flushes the pain out of us when we allow Him to work in us.


There are 3 left...
 2 Angels of Peace
1 Angel of Praise


No comments: