Saturday, January 8, 2011

GOT LAMB?


Look at what just popped out 
of our neighbor's oven earlier...



a baby lamb!!!


I love how she looks up towards her momma
as if she is her everything!!!


and how the momma
covers her baby
to protect her
and cuddle her
to make her feel secure
in this new world.


And I love how the momma
is not so concerned with her outward appearance
aka... a lengthy piece of grass hangin' from thy teeth
but 
that her first agenda is 
what is this 2 legged animal doing with a short black tube
pointed at my baby!!!
Her ears and eyes alerting her to any potential dangers around...


All to protect this innocent little lamb!!!

Thank you Lord
for reminding me today
that my main purpose in this world
is to cover my little ones in prayer
to protect them from the dangers of this world.
To cuddle them and love them all the moments 
that we share.

Thank you for reminding me
to not worry about my outside appearance
but to stay focused on nourishing the Holy Spirit within
which will alert me to any dangers
headed our way.

Thank you for reminding me
that I should always look up to you
as this baby lamb
looks towards its momma...

You are my everything
and
You have and will supply all my needs!

But my God shall supply all your needs
according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:19





1 comment:

Kelli Ortego Carriere said...

I love this! You are such a great thinker and great at putting into words. Thanks for sharing with us! :)