Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DAY 3 OF THE LAMB...



This will be Day 3 
of blogging on our
new little neighbor friend....

And as always...
God has strapped me into His learning chair
to discover His beauty 
that always surrounds.


The purity of a newborn lamb
just makes me 
stop 
and soak in 
its sweet presence.


The confidence and eagerness it has 
to stand tall
as soon as it
breaks through 
into this new found world.


The comfort in knowing there is 
Someone 
to show you the way.


But today...

I can't help but focus 
on something that I am so so thankful for....


Thank you Lord
for giving
revelation
to the ones who invented 
soap, hot water, wash cloths and tubs...
so
I did not have to bathe every square inch of my babies...
with my tongue!!!

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
HE IS GOOD!


No comments: